I just added AdMob to my Android app DRoute and it doesn’t work. I receive many calls to onFailedToReceiveAd event function

  1. @Override
  2.         public void onFailedToReceiveAd(AdView adView)
  3.         {
  4.                 Log.d("DRoute", "onFailedToReceiveAd");
  5.                 super.onFailedToReceiveAd(adView);
  6.         }

I dig into the problem, search on the internet and didn’t found a solution. This morning I’ve created step by step a fresh new app only to test AdMob publisher code and ID and it works fine on emulator with :

  1. AdManager.setTestDevices(new String[] {AdManager.TEST_EMULATOR});

After step by step testing I found out that the problem was with a padding value that I have in my surrounding
More >